The following error occurred attempting to join domain "example.com":
The network location cannot be reached. For information about network troubleshooting, see Windows Help.
- Log on to the client computer by using an account that has administrator permissions.
- Click Start, click Run, type services.msc in the Open box, and then click OK.
- In the list of services, double-click TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service.
- In the Startup type list, click
Automatic, and then click Apply.
- Under Service status, click
Start to start the TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper Service.
- When the service is started, click OK, and then quit the Services snap-in.
Article ID: 329866 - Last Review: Dec 16, 2009 - Revision: 1