Improvements and fixes
- This update enables the hybrid content type for Black Forest tenants. More accurate user name mapper will be used in the hybrid content type migration.
- This update adds a check box (Create Site Collections in SharePoint Online) in another self-service site creation page to enable hybrid self-service site creation.
- This update improves the performance of the Variation List Propagation timer job after you update list items to a target source.
This update corrects a HTML heading structure issue in the Discussion Board views.
- This update also fixes the following issues:
- Deleted users are imported unexpectedly through a backup by using the SharePoint Content Migration APIs (previously known as the PRIME APIs), even if you have deleted the users from Active Directory.
- The Name column in a Gantt view in a document library does not display the expected values.
stsadm setpropertycommand unexpectedly creates empty nodes under m_OleDbProviders. This causes intermittent high CPU.
- Project view displays a failure in Edit mode if you enable the Custom Duration X setting in the Gantt Chart Format list.
- The time for the iCal event is incorrect if you set the Time zone to Brasilia in the website’s Regional Setting.
- When you edit a task and select Show More, the focus isn't set on the first uncovered field as expected.
How to download and install the update
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.