|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0569|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Goal Participating Records don't show records with the same filter as the Rollup Field.
- The Interactive Service Hub is inaccessible after changing a Security Role.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to error messages, exceptions, or failures in this update.