Method one: Clear the value of the UseRWHlinkNavigation registry entry
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 10, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 7, select Start, enter regedit in the Search programs and files box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 8 and Windows 8.1, move your mouse pointer to the upper-right corner, select Search, type regedit in the search box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\x.0\Common\Internet\Note The x.0 placeholder represents the version number (Outlook 2010 is 14.0, Outlook 2013 is 15.0, Outlook 2016 is 16.0).
Method two: Refresh the value of the UseRWHlinkNavigation registry entry
- Open another link in an email message in Outlook.
- Check whether the value in the following registry entry is updated to the opened link URL.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\x.0\Common\Internet\UseRWHlinkNavigationNote When you open a delivery report or any link in Outlook, the value of the following registry entry will be updated to the URL of the delivery report or the link.
- If the value is updated to the opened link URL, try to open the delivery report again.