|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 11 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.0||8.1.0.0578|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 11 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Server Side Synchronization continuously updates appointments and resends invitations.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using a Hybrid Server Side Synchronization configuration, previous mailbox connections are not closing properly.
- User sync fails when changing a user's email address if a Hybrid Server Side Synchronization configuration is configured.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Server Side Synchronization fails with the following error: "Symmetric Key password does not exist in Config DB."