|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.0||8.2.0.0795|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Dashboard filter popups are not going away after clicking Apply or Cancel in the Interactive Service Hub.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Users in a child Business Unit do not appear under the CRM App for Outlook eligible user list.
- Scheduling Alerts appear without any alerts in non-IE browsers.
- Not all views are loading for the case entity grid in the Interactive Service Hub.
- Custom entity imports fail due to duplicate entries in the CustomControlDefaultConfig table.
- Back scrolling is not working on Android phones.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to error messages, exceptions, or failures in this update.