The following steps offer guidance on how to find/download the final invoice for an order related to your membership in the Microsoft Partner Network. If for any reasons the below steps can´t be completed successfully, please contact your Regional Service Center.
Invoices in Partner Center
1. To find your invoices, go to Partner Center, and Sign In with your work account (please note that Global Admin or MPN Partner Admin user role is required).
2. After successfully Signing In with your work account, access your Dashboard.
3. Once in the Partner Center Dashboard, click on the left menu MPN option.
4. In the dropdown list of the MPN option, select Membership offers. In this page you will see the offers available for purchase, as well as the invoices available for the current year of enrollment.
5. In the same Membership offers page, if applicable, past invoices for previous years of enrollment in Partner Center can also be seen by selecting the Expired option.
6. To download your invoices of interest, click on the Download Invoice option.
Watch below video to see how to download the final invoices in partner center.
If you are trying to find your Partner Membership Center invoices, please follow the next steps:
Invoices in Partner Membership Center (PMC)
1. To find your invoices, go to Partner Membership Center and sign in with your live id (MSA) account (please note that the rights of a Global Administrator are required):
2. In the Order & Benefits dropdown menu of your PMC account, click on the Review Program Purchases option.
3. Select the “Print” option next to the order you need the invoice for.