This article explains how to troubleshoot if a website does not load in Enterprise Mode even when Internet Explorer is reading the site list.
To troubleshoot this issue, follow these steps:
- Check whether the latest Internet Explorer update is installed.
- Test whether the site is loaded when you manually select Tools > Enterprise in Internet Explorer.
- Check the zone in which the page is loaded for the following conditions:
- If the page loads in the Internet zone, test the site by adding it to the Local Intranet/Trusted zone.
- If step 3a fixes the issue, the issue might be caused by a problem that affects the integrity level. To verify this, use Process Monitor to check whether there's an “Access Denied” error when Internet Explorer accesses the AppData\LocalLow path.
- If the “Access Denied” error is listed, run the following command to fix the issue:
icacls %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Microsoft\* /setintegritylevel L