Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 3.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0207|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 3 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The top search bar requires multiple clicks.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes concerning unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Ribbon button issues when navigating back and forth between the main form and associated grids.
- An Order can't be created from a Quote.
- Duplicate detection rules do not work with a plugin on a custom field set for pre-validation.
- On the case main web form, the [+] button on the Connection sub-grid is not working.
- Unable to edit and save the Field Service sitemap due to special characters.
- Fetch result enhancements from Web API and FetchXml.
- Relevance Search opt-in event is missing.
- Knowledge Articles cannot be sorted in ISH.
- Unable to open records after upgrading to 8.2.
- Data is missing when performing a quick find for Knowledge Articles in ISH.
- Map Behavior from Landing Space is not working on iOS.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error is occurring while inserting an email template in an Email Activity.
- An error occurs trying to Qualify a Lead which was already Qualified.