View your Micorosoft Store order history online or on your Xbox One console. You'll see purchases for things like apps, games, and subscriptions such as Office 365 and Xbox Live.
- To see your order history online, sign in to the Order history page using the Microsoft account you used to make the purchase.
To view and print payment details for a specific order, select Details on your Order history page.
To change how you pay, switch plans, cancel, or turn recurring billing on or off, select Manage subscriptions. If you need help, see Change how you pay for a Microsoft subscription.
If you don't see what you're looking for on the Order history page, make sure that you're signed in to the account you used to make the purchase. If you have more than one Microsoft account, sign in to each one to check your order history. You can also try using the Show and From filters at the top of the page.
If you see unexpected purchases in your order history, see What to do about unexpected charges from Microsoft to get help.
- Looking for a refund? Learn more about refunds from Microsoft.
- On Xbox One
- To see your order history on your Xbox One console:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Make sure that you are signed in with the Microsoft account that made the purchase.
- Select Settings > Account > Order history.