If you're not seeing anything on the connected TV or monitor:
- Check that all the cables you're using are plugged in.
- Make sure your dock or adapter is connected to the correct HDMI port (there may be more than one).
- Review the setup instructions to be sure you didn't miss a step.
If the picture isn't looking right on-screen:
- Go to the settings menu on your connected TV or monitor.
- Look for picture, image, or display settings.
- Select the setting that fits the picture to the screen (if available).
- If that doesn't work, change other display settings until the picture is properly positioned and scaled.
Having trouble with audio or something else?
- Check out Continuum for phones: FAQ.