Change font style and size for immersive reader in Microsoft Edge
- In the new Microsoft Edge , you can customize how fonts look when you're using immersive reader.
- Here's how:
- In Microsoft Edge, go to the website you want to read.
- From the website's address bar, select Enter immersive reader. If you don’t see that option, then immersive reader isn’t offered on that particular website.
- Next, select Text preferences.
- Use the options under Text size, Text spacing, and Page themes to adjust your preferences.
- Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge . Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge .