Quick Turn does not work
- Try calibrating Quick Turn again using the calibration instructions. In some versions of Windows, if you start a game using elevated administrator credentials, Quick Turn will not work.
- If you are using application-specific settings, try using Alt+Tab to switch out of the game, and then switch back into the game.
Quick Turn does not calibrate correctly
- Try recalibrating Quick Turn. While recalibrating, wait until the Quick Turn icon appears in the mouse display before turning, and turn your character in a full 360-degree circle.
- Some games include in-game acceleration, mouse smoothing or mouse averaging. Try disabling these features, and then recalibrate Quick Turn.
- Some games have in-game acceleration speeds that cannot be disabled. These games may use different mouse acceleration when your character is standing still and when the character is moving. The following tips may help minimize the effects of in-game acceleration:
- Try calibrating Quick Turn quickly. When recording, start the turn by quickly zipping the mouse to the left or right. Next, slowly finish the circle and release the button to finish the recording.
- Try calibrating Quick Turn while your character is walking.
- Try calibrating Quick Turn while your character is standing still.
Quick Turn calibration keeps changing
- Quick Turn may be affected by changes in mouse speed, acceleration, or sensitivity settings. If you change any of these settings, you may have to recalibrate Quick Turn.
Configure application-specific settings to save a different Quick Turn calibration for each game you play.