This article lists the Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, and 4.7 for Windows Server 2012.
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, and 4.7 require the d3dcompiler_47.dll update to be installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll update before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll update, see KB 4019990.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
The following articles provide update details for each version of the .NET Framework. The articles contain information about improvements, file manifests, known issues, and how to get the update:
- 4041776 Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2 and 4.7 for Windows Server 2012 (KB 4041776)
- 4040975 Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows Server 2012 (KB 4040975)
- 4040979 Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows Server 2012 (KB 4040979)
Update replacement information
This update replaces update KB 4043769.