Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 7.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0356|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1
- Service Activity Assign Look up dialogs are not updating after changing the 'Look For' field from 'User' to 'Team'.
- Appointment times are not syncing from Outlook to CRM when it was updated in Outlook.
- Task Priorities are not syncing from Outlook to CRM when it was updated in Outlook
- Unable to open existing records in mobile devices.
- The Product Properties hyperlink is not working.
- Content in the reading pane is not loading in Outlook with the 188.8.131.521 client.
- Associated grids navigate back when creating or editing a record through an associated grid.
- Misplacement of 'date and time' field and calendar in custom field view.
- Memory leak when Bing map is enabled.
- A pop up for confirmation to deactivate a record is appearing blank with only a cancel button.
- Unable to expand email activities in the Social Pane of any record.
- HTML configured in email templates is not decoded.
- Can't display mailbox alerts when the alert contains a reference of length > 60.
- After Disabling the Email Conversation View, the "show email conversation in the activity wall tab" is still displayed.
- The attachment ribbon button is missing after opening email drafts.
- Script errors occur on the Product entity in the Chrome browser.
- If offline mode, it is not possible to use Mark Complete on scheduled activities.
- Unable to set more than one access team template for a custom sub-grid.
- Tasks created in CRM show incorrect Due Dates in the Outlook reminder
- Site map designer is not opening.
- New user's mailboxes are not automatically approved.
- The ribbon is not refreshing when a user presses Alt + S to navigate to previous record.
- Notes are not saved on a case form when case is opened from an email link in the Interactive Service Hub.
- Unable to open security roles in IE11 and Edge.
- The Email Router tries to send email to addresses containing invalid characters.
- Emails sent with an inline image and the "From" field edited, throw an unsaved changes warning.
- The KB Article pop-out cuts off the last row.
- The new button does not display in the Dashboard with the CRM Outlook Client.
- SLA KPI failure and warning dates and times are incorrectly calculated.
- Entities in the Interactive Service Hub are missing commands if the entity is not enabled for mobile.
- Synchronous workflows cause a business process error on create of a related record.
- Spell checker in the Interactive Service Hub does not work for the Email drafting textbox.
- Entitlement takes almost one day to get activated.
- An error occurs editing a chart in a dashboard when it was created in a different language.
- An Iframe is not refreshed with the new source URL when clicking on the form section selector.
- The save button moves to the center of the opportunity form when a two-line footer is enabled.
- If preventDefault called OnSave in quick create form, the save button no longer works.
- Changing state attributes is not allowed in create stage 20 plugins.
- When opening a Web Resource, the Web Resource page does not open.
- A script error occurs while saving an account record using the Mobile site.
- A record window opens in the background when opened from a dashboard in Outlook.
- An "Access Is Denied" error occurs when changing the owner of a record via lookup field.
- Personal Dashboards are visible to managers.
- The IME mode setting for fields is not respected.
- Running setFocus for a tab multiple times on a form hides the TAB name.
- Workflows set to fire before record changes fires differently in 8.2.
- Cannot add notes after clicking on the Notes Label.
- Email sent via Server Side Sync from iOS mail app are not forwarded.
- Jscript setValue method does not work for Customer field of the Case entity.
- Save and New button functionality is not working on the Sales Order Detail entity.
- Multi-entity search fails in the Phone App if users are missing entity permissions.
- Duplicate Detection Rules lock up the Dynamics 365 App on Windows 8.1.
- Not able to select lookup records on the mobile app with no primary information.
- Unable to Email a link of the current view.
- Whenever a Quote is revised, all fields on the Closed state record are updated.
- Date format changed from DD/MM/YYY to MM/DD/YYYY after new records are imported.
- Business rules are not being applied on load of editable grids in the mobile client.
- Duplicate detection rules do not work with a plugin on custom fields set for pre-validation.
- The Regarding field on tracked emails is getting cleared when using the App for Outlook.
- Automatic Record Creation Rules are associating with inactive Customer records.
- The "+" button is missing in the "Product" entity's sub-grid in the mobile client.