Service Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 8.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||184.108.40.2063|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 8 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Upgrade Bing Maps AJAX Control v7 to v8 control, as v7 and SOAP Web Services were deprecated.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Mobile client fields with Field Level Security enabled incorrectly show as read-only on the entity form.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Interactive Service Hub or the mobile client fails to open without first executing Prepare Client Customizations.
- Read-only fields with Field Level Security enabled in the header are editable in the mobile client.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to error messages, exceptions, or failures in this update.