Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||22.214.171.1240|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Import Solution is failing intermittently.
- SolutionComponentBase records are not cleaned up when the subcomponents are added seperately and then the entity is deleted.
- A subgrid containing an onLoad script no longer has the [+] option.
- Delta sync does not work for entities enabled via synchronous workflow.
- Auto save is not always triggered for description fields.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A timeout occurs during Publish Customizations when there are several SLA definitions.
- Dependency errors occur importing the Project Service Jaunuary patch.