Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||220.127.116.110|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1
- A timeout occurs during Publish Customizations when there are several SLA definitions.
- Import Solution is failing intermittently.
- SolutionComponentBase records are not cleaned up when the subcomponents are added seperately and then the entity is deleted.
- Dependency errors occur importing the Project Service Jaunuary patch.
- A subgrid containing an onLoad script no longer has the '+' option.
- Delta sync does not work for entities enabled via synchronous workflow.
- Auto save is not always triggered for description fields.
Article ID: 4042697 - Last Review: Sep 12, 2017 - Revision: 4