|Understand how to create smarter apps by learning best practices and architectural guidance for planning, building and maintaining bots and intelligent applications that are powered by Cognitive Services. You’ll learn how to build and connect intelligent bots that interact with your users naturally, wherever they are — from your website or app to Teams, Office 365 mail, Slack, Facebook Messenger and other platforms.|
By attending this two-part technical training webcast series, you will learn how to:
- Build and connect intelligent bots to interact with your users naturally wherever they are
- Understand how to infuse your applications and bots with intelligent algorithms to understand and interpret your user needs through natural methods of communication
- Plan and design scalability and performance of Bot Applications
- Understand the technical component involved in the creation of a bot
Creating Intelligent Bots with Microsoft Bot Framework
| || |
Making Apps and Bots Smarter through Azure Cognitive Services
| || |
- Technical content level: Advanced
- Partner role: Developer
- This interactive technical training is available to application developers within the Microsoft Partner Network (Network, Action Pack, Silver and Gold) at no cost. Not part of the Microsoft Partner Network? Join today.
Register for an on-demand technical webinar
Click the registration link to register!