Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0411|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The page is losing focus after selecting the Subject field on a case form.
- The 'Publishing Customizations' dialog is persisting until clicking on the form.
- Product entity search performance issues occur when searching for Products on the Opportunity form.
- Login performance issues.
- The CRM for Outlook Client loses connectivity to CRM on Multihomed Computers.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Duplicate contacts are created if the rebuild of ID mapping fails after a test and enable.
- Deleting an email enabled entity orphans activity parties, causing Grid and Social Pane errors.
- Processes remain active after the owning user is disabled, but they then get deactivated after a solution upgrade.
- Child Records are sorted randomly in Word Template Reports.
- Case entity Business Process Flows always displaying the last stage whenever a case is open.
- When clicking on Revise multiple times, quotes are created with a different quote ID, but the same revision ID.
- The Price List field is cleared on save when the Currency field is set via SetLookup Client API.
- Server Side Sync removes an attendee if the party member is also the organizer.
- The LinkedIn Sales Navigator solution is overriding customizations to default values.
- Chart returns different results on Mobile App than in the Web.
- EnabledForACT is not set back to 0 after changing Server Side Sync settings.
- Unsaved changes are displayed after Autosave triggers.
- Email Templates inserting at the top of an Email Body with IE11.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Unable to load the Set Properties window in Process Dialogs.
- Pop-out option not working to open records.
- Uninstalling a solution fails once the app is removed via customizations.
- The track bar doesn't load on Android devices.
- Duplicate entity display name causes relevance search to fail.
- Posts are sorted incorrectly.
- Pop up for confirmation to deactivate a record is appearing blank, with only a cancel button.
- The Product Properties Hyperlink is not working.
- Regarding lookup is not defaulting correctly with Legacy Forms disabled.
- Nearby Customer Card is not showing if the 'No. of Employees' field is empty.
- Funnel Charts are displayed incorrectly in the Interactive Service Hub.
- Editable sub-grids don't load when you open a record in the CRM Outlook Client.
- WebAPI and OData requests from the CRM App for Outlook fail inside Outlook.exe.
- Reports are greyed out if a user is disabled on the default CRM organization.
- Multiple lines of text are not working properly with Word Templates.
- The Lead Ribbon does not refresh on Assign.
- A Bullet Point is inserted incorrectly when working in an email form and inserting bullet points.
- Marketing Lists are not getting associated with an existing undistributed Campaign activity.
- Wrong expiresOn date when creating a contract via SDK.
- Business Process Flows involving required values allows you to proceed to the next stage.
- Unable to add products from the product associated view in Orders and Invoices.
- Chart within Dashboard is failed to render due to a SQL Error by the Mobile Client.
- The Remove Value button is not working as expected.
- Unable to Edit Activity Feeds Filters
- Multi record edits displaying the default form.
- Knowledge Article views are not Refreshing after you search for Articles.
- Unable to add additional options to an existing option set in the recurring appointment entity.
- Auto save is not always triggered for description fields.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Adding a lead record through a sub-grid on the campaign form shows an error.
- Sync workflows terminate with the error 'PopulateBusinessClosureRequests Failed'.
- The Contacts sub-grid on the Account form with "Records: All Record Types" throws an error while saving.
- Exception "mobileofflineprofile With Id = GUID Does Not Exist" is thrown from sandbox instances which are Minimal Copied from Production instances.
- Error with Knowledge Base Search Control on the lead entity.