Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1||8.2.1.0411|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.1
- The page is losing focus after selecting the Subject field on a case form.
- Unable to load the Set Properties window in Process Dialogs.
- Pop-out option not working to open records.
- Duplicate contacts are created if the rebuild of ID mapping fails after a test and enable.
- Uninstalling a solution fails once the app is removed via customizations.
- The track bar doesn't load on Android devices.
- Deleting an email enabled entity orphans activity parties, causing Grid and Social Pane errors.
- Duplicate entity display name causes relevance search to fail.
- The 'Publishing Customizations' dialog is persisting until clicking on the form.
- Processes remain active after the owning user is disabled, but they then get deactivated after a solution upgrade.
- Adding a lead record through a sub-grid on the campaign form shows an error.
- Child Records are sorted randomly in Word Template Reports.
- Product entity search performance issues occur when searching for Products on the Opportunity form.
- Posts are sorted incorrectly.
- Login performance issues.
- Pop up for confirmation to deactivate a record is appearing blank, with only a cancel button.
- The Product Properties Hyperlink is not working.
- Sync workflows terminate with the error 'PopulateBusinessClosureRequests Failed'.
- Regarding lookup is not defaulting correctly with Legacy Forms disabled.
- Nearby Customer Card is not showing if the 'No. of Employees' field is empty.
- Case entity Business Process Flows always displaying the last stage whenever a case is open.
- When clicking on Revise multiple times, quotes are created with a different quote ID, but the same revision ID.
- Funnel Charts are displayed incorrectly in the Interactive Service Hub.
- Editable sub-grids don't load when you open a record in the CRM Outlook Client.
- WebAPI and OData requests from the CRM App for Outlook fail inside Outlook.exe.
- Reports are greyed out if a user is disabled on the default CRM organization.
- Multiple lines of text are not working properly with Word Templates.
- The Lead Ribbon does not refresh on Assign.
- The Contacts sub-grid on the Account form with "Records: All Record Types" throws an error while saving.
- The Price List field is cleared on save when the Currency field is set via SetLookup Client API.
- Server Side Sync removes an attendee if the party member is also the organizer.
- A Bullet Point is inserted incorrectly when working in an email form and inserting bullet points.
- The LinkedIn Sales Navigator solution is overriding customizations to default values.
- Exception "mobileofflineprofile With Id = GUID Does Not Exist" is thrown from sandbox instances which are Minimal Copied from Production instances.
- Marketing Lists are not getting associated with an existing undistributed Campaign activity.
- Wrong expiresOn date when creating a contract via SDK.
- Chart returns different results on Mobile App than in the Web.
- EnabledForACT is not set back to 0 after changing Server Side Sync settings.
- The CRM for Outlook Client loses connectivity to CRM on Multihomed Computers.
- Unsaved changes are displayed after Autosave triggers.
- Business Process Flows involving required values allows you to proceed to the next stage.
- Unable to add products from the product associated view in Orders and Invoices.
- Error with Knowledge Base Search Control on the lead entity.
- Chart within Dashboard is failed to render due to a SQL Error by the Mobile Client.
- The Remove Value button is not working as expected.
- Unable to Edit Activity Feeds Filters
- Multi record edits displaying the default form.
- Email Templates inserting at the top of an Email Body with IE11.
- Knowledge Article views are not Refreshing after you search for Articles.
- Unable to add additional options to an existing option set in the recurring appointment entity.
- Auto save is not always triggered for description fields.