See how your child spends their time on Windows 10 and Xbox One devices, along with Android devices running Microsoft Launcher. (On Xbox One, we turn this on automatically for kids under 8.) To turn on activity reporting:
- Go to account.microsoft.com/family and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Find your child’s name, then select Activity.
- Switch Activity reporting from Off to On.
- If you don’t want weekly activity reports emailed to you, but still what to keep track of your child’s online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.
- For activity reporting to work, check the privacy settings on your child’s device. On Windows 10, select the Start button, then select Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics and make sure the level is set to Enhanced or Full.
- If you want to see activity from an Android device, you'll need to install Microsoft Launcher on your child's device and have them sign in with their Microsoft account.