During a Microsoft Office PowerPoint presentation, you can annotate your slides with digital ink.
Annotate your slides with digital ink
- In Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, locate your device and then select Digital Ink On/Off to assign it to a button.
- Start a Microsoft Office PowerPoint slide show, and display the slide that you want to annotate.
- Press the mouse button you’ve assigned to Digital Ink. Your pointer on the screen will change from an arrow to a red dot.
- Press and hold the left mouse button while moving the mouse like a pen to annotate the slide.
- When you have finished annotating the slide, press the Digital Ink button again to turn it off.