Service update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 4.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 4 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0||184.108.40.2060|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 4 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- List view columns are too narrow.
- Instance automated progression issue in business process flows.
- Text and icons are not aligned.
- Clipboard height and header fields misaligned.
- The record form is not aligned properly when using the Hebrew Language.
- Implement delayed load of quickcreatecontrol after the main page loads.
- AppCache should bring cached data into memory during boot to speed up fetches at runtime.
- Sales Hub Charts are over-floating their boxes.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Pressing F5 after creating a new case or contact shows the create new record window.
- If a user has Create but no Write privileges on an entity, the new entity form is not read-only after saving.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Uninstall of project service failed after solution upgrade.
- Relationship Insights solution upgrade is not updating the js files.
- Users with customization privileges but no runtime privileges have access to App runtime on SHIM.
- Unable to import the FieldService solution due to invalid Calc field Formula definition xaml.
- Field Service and Project Service Solution upgrade is failing.
- The Activity Wall and grids do not load, or double command bars appear.
- Articles cannot be published if the expiration date field is set up on the form before opening the Publish dialog.
- Fly out menu not shown when app is being edited on the landing page.
- The Subject dropdown is not displayed while converting activities to cases.
- UCI: Unable to edit the role column in both stakeholders and salesteam sub-grids on opportunity forms.
- The Lookup Control in the Set Regarding field doesn't fetch results.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Script error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'document' of null" is thrown if we try add note in any IOT Alert form.
- Script error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '_events' of undefined" is thrown when we open an email from the RA card and go back to dashboards.
- Script error "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'Application' of undefined", while navigating between Invoice and work order grid.
- Missing relationships between entity and activity result in an error when creating activities from sub-grids.