Service update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 3.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0||22.214.171.1246|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 3 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Page is not aligned properly in 200% scaling on high DPI machine using Internet Explorer.
- Schedule SVC Activity - the red asterisk (required field icon) is overlapped on the "Service" field label.
- Launching the an App will remain in a loading state.
- Selection check box on stream is not visible if the header field label is quite long.
- Dynamics 365 mobile app is getting struck at Processing after clicking 'Camera' and closing it on iOS devices.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Tapping on Grid Row's primary column should perform navigation and not selection.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Activity status pie chart (Overdue chart) is not showing up in a dashboard.
- Most of the commands (Disqualify Lead, Activate Quote...) are not responding for sales entities using CRM for Outlook in Offline mode.
- Global search does not populate results when the search has an "&" in the entity display name.
- Entity Icon for "Contacts" records is not displayed and EntityImages are not shown while performing a search.
- Command bar is not getting refreshed when switching to "Share with me" location in SharePoint grid.
- Business Process Flow fails to load when configured with action step that invokes custom action.
- Unable to save a Quote, Order, or Invoice with a shipping or billing address while using CRM for Outlook in Offline mode.
- Product Family hierarchy is not being shown completely on hovering on the Family Hierarchy field.
- User can't create appointment from the Associated activity view if there is contact in the primary contact.
- CRM App for Outlook crashes or takes long time to load when selecting “see more”.
- Not able to select Subject in Sales Literature window.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Open User form throws script error "onPageInitialized .... SystemUser_main_system_library.js"
- 'ClientUtility' is undefined script error is thrown on creating an opportunity from Marketing list.
- A script error occurs stating "Cannot read property 'id' of undefined" if we try to open an entity record from the email, without valid email ID.