Service update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 5.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 5 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Inactivity script must read IsUSD and USDBrowserMode variables from top window instead of using iframe.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- A user can download another user's Report data.
- Disabled event handlers are still executed.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Recipient, and user information is missing in record form when using the Hebrew Language
- Activities are not shown up unless we hover over it in Sales Activity Dashboard using an iOS device
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- "TypeError: Mscrm.CrmCrossBrowser is undefined" is thrown selecting save after creating rule item in a Record creation, and a rule update
- An unexpected error occurs when attempting to enable a Language
- Knowledge Base form is throwing an onload error everytime the form is loaded