Service update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 5.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0
Service update 5 resolves the following issues:
- Recipient, and user information is missing in record form when using the Hebrew Language
- Inactivity script must read IsUSD and USDBrowserMode variables from top window instead of using iframe.
- Activities are not shown up unless we hover over it in Sales Activity Dashboard using an iOS device.
- "TypeError: Mscrm.CrmCrossBrowser is undefined" is thrown selecting save after creating rule item in a Record creation, and a rule update.
- An unexpected error occurs when attempting to enable a Language.
- A user can download another user's Report data.
- Knowledge Base form is throwing an onload error everytime the form is loaded.
- Disabled event handlers are still executed.