Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 3.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2||8.2.2.0160|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 3 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance updates have been made.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Regarding field on tracked emails is getting cleared when using App for Outlook.
- When tracking meetings in the Outlook App, the description field in HTML is displayed as text.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Global workflows are not triggering on Business Process Flow process completion.
- SLA fields are not displayed in custom entities.
- When tracking meetings in the Outlook App, the list of participants is not synchronized to Dynamics 365.
- When tracking meetings in the Outlook App, the subject field does not display some characters properly.
- When tracking meetings in the Outlook App, the location is not synchronized to Dynamics 365.
- Business Process Flow Arrow pointers are incorrect.
- Unable to hide the tab name in mobile application with Jscript.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- When tracking items to an entity with "&" in the title, an error occurs.