Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 14.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||220.127.116.111|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1
- SLA Incorrect Due to Daylight Saving time (DST) change
- Long running scripts occur due to lack of executionTimeout on ReportServer web.config
- Cannot import managed patch solution with security roles if roles have been customized
- Users without "act on behalf of" privileges can impersonate the organization "System User" and thus act as an administrator on the organization
- Solution imports fail due to orphaned records
- Lookups for Customer and Currency entity fields in "Convert to Opportunity" do not function
- Database updates cause unnecessary downtime due to user cache and foreign key handling.
- Inactive and maximum-time sessions are not timing out properly