Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 14.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||184.108.40.2061|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 14 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Long running scripts occur due to lack of executionTimeout on ReportServer web.config
- Database updates cause unnecessary downtime due to user cache and foreign key handling.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Users without "act on behalf of" privileges can impersonate the organization "System User" and thus act as an administrator on the organization
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- SLA Incorrect Due to Daylight Saving time (DST) change
- Cannot import managed patch solution with security roles if roles have been customized
- Solution imports fail due to orphaned records
- Lookups for Customer and Currency entity fields in "Convert to Opportunity" do not function
- Inactive and maximum-time sessions are not timing out properly
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to error messages, exceptions, or failures in this update.