Service update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service update 6.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online 9.0.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service update 6 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Mailboxes will stop synchronizing if a SQL timeout occurs
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Custom time frames are applied when clicking close on date range filters
- Mail items fail to attempt to synchronize again if synchronization fails
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Dashboard collapsing fails when using Google Chrome
- Metadatacache fails to load when importing a solution.
- Upgrade fails due to the error "NullReferenceException in InstallRibbonClientMetadataAction"
- Incorrect publisher names display on landing pages in web client
- Customer Journey and Customer Journey template designer are not loading in web client
- The "Cancel Order" command bar option is not available after completing "Fulfill Order" on the Order entity
- Test and enable fails if a queue mailbox is set to "Server-Side Synchronization or Email Router" for "Outgoing Email"
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- The error "MultiEntitySearch exceeded Entity Limit defined for the Organization" occurs due to an issue with the default search setting
- Grids fail to load due to the error "Cannot read property 'toUpperCase' of undefined"
- Upgrade fails due to the error "Invalid column name 'Solutionid'"
- Upgrade fails due to the error "Package failed to install"
- The error "Required field 'StateOrProvince' is missing" occurs during sales order synchronization
- The error "Invalid column name 'formid'." occurs during certain queries
- The error "The size of the request headers is too long" occurs due to the accumulation of improperly disposed cookies when using the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- A script error occurs when creating an Opportunity from the quick creation screen in the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Upgrade fails due to the error "Expected non-empty string"
- Organization creation fails due to the error "Invalid column name 'relationshipid'"
- A script error occurs when loading an iframe in the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- A null exception occurs when loading the alerts section for a user mailbox
- The error "Connection State is closed" occurs during solution import