Service Update 15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 15.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 15 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||22.214.171.1246|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 15 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- All currency field symbols on a form are changed to the newly selected currency type and don’t retain the default currency properties
- Duplicate business rule activation records prevent deactivation of business rules
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Reports button is not available if a user is not enabled in their default organization
- Attachments are missing from synchronized Appointments
- The scroll bar is not available in the Dynamics CRM for Outlook app
- Unable to see the lookup field when using the “Add to Queue” dialog box
- The Regarding field does not update when an entity was created without the Activities option selected
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An Unexpected Error occurs when installing Field Service
- An Unexpected Error occurs when saving an Email record with a reference to another record in the regarding filed
- Export Translations fails with an error message
- An Unexpected Error occurs when synchronizing data with the Dynamics CRM mobile app
- An Unexpected Error occurs when importing an updated Field Service solution after customizing the security roles