New field Non-Taxable Income Type is added to Withholding Tax table and Withholding Tax Card page to allow for handling of non-taxable income in export of withholding tax.
Package contains objects changed to handle non-taxable income type in withholding tax export.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, 2013 R2, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
Non-Taxable Income Type handling in Withholding Tax for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, 2013 R2, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
Important Notice to Customers
We recommend that you contact your Microsoft Dynamics Partner before installing service packs or hotfixes. It is important to verify that your environment is compatible with the service pack(s), hotfix(es), or download(s) being installed. A service pack, hotfix, or download may cause interoperability issues with customizations, and third-party products that work with your Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
Important Notice to Partners
As per the SPA, it is non-compliant for partners to redistribute tax and regulatory updates to ERP customers not enrolled in the Business Ready Enhancement Plan. Partners can verify their customer’s status in VOICE. If they're not enrolled, Partners will need to get them current before they can distribute.
Before this update can be installed, the following prerequisites are required:
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2018 Italy
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2017 Italy (CU 13)
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2016 Italy (CU 26)
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2015 Italy (CU 38)
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2013 R2 Italy (CU 50)
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2013 Italy (CU 57)
For more information about how to install an update rollup, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 2834770 - How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 Cumulative Update
- 3021418 - How to Install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 Cumulative Update
- 3109325 - How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 Cumulative Update
- 3204818 - How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Cumulative Update
- 4072484 - How to install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Cumulative Update
- Existing customizations in objects that are included in this update file may break when you import the regulatory feature.
- No data upgrade is required before you can use this feature.
No new objects are added to this release, so no license refresh is needed.
The following object have been added / modified through this release:
Added / Modified
Withholding Tax Card
Withholding Tax Export
To start using this feature no special setup is required. Simply follow below steps to use new Non-Taxable Income Type field:
After creating Withholding Tax Entry, simply open Withholding Tax Card and select Non-Taxable Income Type manually.
NOTE: Non-Taxable Income Type field must contain value once sum of Non-Taxable Amount by Treaty and Base – Excluded Amount is different from zero. All fields are calculated for every combination of Vendor, Reason and Non-Taxable Income Type in Withholding Tax entries. If the Non-Taxable Income Type has blank value then the error will be showed and system will stop export of the file.
If error occurs during export, clicking Open Related Record will open Withholding Tax Card where Non-Taxable Income Type can be set.
Non-Taxable Income Types values definitions:
- “1” - in the case of sums which have not contributed to taxable income (90% of the amount disbursed), relating to Remunerations perceived by the teachers and the researchers on the basis of the D.L. November 29, 2008, no. 185 converted, with amendments from L. no. 2 of January 28, 2009. The related expenditure reimbursements are also included;
- “2” - in the case of sums that have not contributed to taxable income (80% of the amount paid for workers and 70% for workers) for workers belonging to the categories identified by Decree Of the Minister of Economy and Finance of June 3, 2011 in possession of the requisites required and required to Benefit from the tax benefit provided for by art. 3 of the Law of 30 December 2010, no. 238. The relevant repayments shall also be entered expenses;
- “5” - in the case of sums paid that did not contribute to the formation of taxable income (30% of the amount disbursed), Relating to remuneration received by persons who have started an independent or self - employed activity on the basis of: As established by Article 16 of Legislative Decree no. n. 147 of 2015.
- “6” - in the case of disbursement of other non-taxable or non-taxable income.
If you are experiencing issues downloading the install file or documentation, please contact ITMBSSUP@microsoft.com.
For technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can enter a new support request to Microsoft Dynamics® Technical Support from Customer Source or Partner Source under Support >> New Support Request.
You can also contact Microsoft Dynamics® Technical Support by phone using these links for country specific phone numbers.
Linguistic Quality Feedback
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It will be used to evaluate the linguistic quality of the translated Dynamics NAV user interface and make improvements if needed.
Please use this feedback link to provide your feedback to the below questions.
Q1: Which language and version of the product are you working on?
Q2: What is your role in your organization / company?
Q3: Is the used terminology correct for your market/locale?
Q4: Please include any other feedback you may have on the linguistic quality of the product.
Privacy Statement: Microsoft is committed to protecting your privacy, while delivering software that brings you the performance, power, and convenience you desire in your personal computing. This privacy statement explains the data collection and use practices. It does not apply to other online or offline Microsoft sites, products, or services.
If you choose to provide feedback about the linguistic quality of this regulatory feature, then your email address and any additional information that you choose to provide will be included. We will only use your feedback data to help improve the linguistic quality. Microsoft will not contact you to further investigate your feedback or to ask you for more information. Your email address will be removed from our systems after 90 days.