Issues that the cumulative update fixes
The cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- KB 4074993 Delay or failure when you join an AVMCU meeting in Skype for Business Server 2015
- KB 4056278 Video can't be added by UCMA during a back-to-back call that's created from an AVMCU dial-out
This cumulative update also fixes the issues that were previously listed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- KB 4012654 May 2017 cumulative update 6.0.9319.281 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Server
- KB 3207505 February 2017 cumulative update 6.0.9319.277 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Server
- KB 3199092 November 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.272 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Server
- KB 3149233 June 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.259 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Server
- KB 3097708 November 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.102 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Server
How to obtain the cumulative update
To obtain this update, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support through the following Microsoft website:
There are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
To use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you don't have to make any changes to the registry.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement information
This cumulative update replaces the all previously released updates for Skype for Business Server 2015.
Update package installation information
To apply this cumulative update, you must follow the steps that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2015 (KB3061064) on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Standard Edition server
- Skype for Business Server 2015 - Enterprise Edition - Front End Server and Back End Server
To uninstall this cumulative update package, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Sometimes, when you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you're prompted for the source CD. In this situation, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.