Note Some products might not be available in your country or region.
Some products might not be available in your country or region.
The Wedge Touch Mouse Surface Edition and the Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition are designed to complement your Surface. Both feature Bluetooth® wireless technology and BlueTrack Technology®.
Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition
Wedge Touch Mouse Surface Edition
Install batteries in your Surface touch mouse
Wedge Touch Mouse for Surface
- Press the battery door release button on the bottom of the mouse.
- Insert a new AA battery positive side first, and then slide the door closed again. The blue light on the bottom of the mouse will glow.
Arc Touch Mouse for Surface
- Press the battery-door release button on the bottom of the mouse.
- Align and insert two new AAA batteries according to the diagrams inside the battery chamber, and then close the battery door.
- Bend the mouse until it clicks to turn it on.
Connect your Surface touch mouse
Pair your mouse with Surface
- On the bottom of the mouse, press and hold the Power/Connect button for 3 to 5 seconds.
The light on the bottom of the mouse blinks slowly on and off until your Surface successfully discovers your mouse.
- From the Start screen, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and tap Settings.
- Tap Change PC Settings, and then tap PC and devices.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap Mouse, and then tap Pair.
Install Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition settings app
To customize how your Arc Touch Mouse works with Surface, download the Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition Settings app. Here’s how:
- From the Start screen, tap or click Store.
- Make sure you’re signed in with your Microsoft account.
- In the search box, enter Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition Settings.
- Tap or click the tile for the app, then tap or click Install.
Use four-way touch scrolling
Both Surface touch mice offer four-way touch scrolling that lets you scroll either vertically or horizontally by using a sleek touch strip on the mouse. Flick up, down, or side-to-side to navigate spreadsheets, long documents, and web pages. Scroll slowly with a gentle swipe, or quickly with a flick of the finger, and then tap to stop scrolling.
Use haptic feedback on Arc Touch Mouse for Surface
The Touch strip on the Arc Touch Mouse for Surface uses haptic feedback (light vibration that signals scrolling speed) to respond precisely to your finger movements. Use the Touch strip to scan through documents or web pages as quickly or as cautiously as you want entirely by feel.
Clean your mouse
If your mouse is dirty, clean it with a dry cloth. Do not let it become wet.
Can I use my Surface touch mouse with other PCs?
Yes, you can use the Wedge Touch Mouse or Arc Touch Mouse for Surface with other compatible Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 computers. For more info, see the Microsoft Hardware Compatibility list.
The Arc Touch Mouse for Surface requires a Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 PC that’s compatible with Bluetooth Smart Ready.