Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 6.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 6 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 8.2.2||184.108.40.2069|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 6 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Date and Time rollup fields cannot be recalculated until the record is refreshed
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Field values are not translated properly in Lead scoring models for the Spanish language
- Character values are not translated properly in Excel exports for the Spanish language
- The incorrect date and timestamp displays on OneNote pages opened via Dynamics
- User-defined fields do not update properly on Appointment items when using Dynamics 365 for Outlook
- Knowledge Base articles do not render Business Process Flows properly under certain conditions
- Record names do not display properly after solution import
- Activity sub-grid popups through use of the [+] button do not render properly
- Hyperlinks are unable to be opened in Dynamics 365 App for Outlook under certain conditions
- Static iframes do not allow access to camera and microphone under certain conditions
- Changing direction of Phone Call activities does not swap "Call From" and "Call to" fields properly
- The Work Hours dialog does not render properly in Customer Service Schedule
- Entity buttons become disabled due to incorrect ribbon data under certain conditions
- Imported Workflows fail to run under certain conditions
- Print preview does not render properly if there is more than one page of records
- Record counts on Activities by Type and Priority views do not display correctly
- Hyperlinks inside iframes are not able to be opened under certain conditions
- Asynchronous workflows are not being triggered under certain conditions
- The 'At least one recipient does not have an email address or is marked as "Do Not Allow" email.' dialog incorrectly displays
- The default Business Process Flow does not render properly on Lead records under certain conditions
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A Query Build exception occurs when accessing attachments on Appointments
- Importing Business Process Flows results in a Component Declaration exception
- An Out of Range exception occurs when upgrading Dynamics under certain conditions
- A Null Reference exception occurs when loading Email form under certain conditions
- A Failure to Find exception incorrectly occurs in the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook under certain conditions
- A Duplicate Key exception occurs when upgrading organization
- A Retrieve Privilege exception occurs when uninstalling solutions
- A Cannot Overwrite exception occurs when importing or upgrading a solution
- Using Dynamics 365 for Outlook causes a Citrix connection to crash under certain conditions
- Deletion of a custom entity with a reference causes the error "The entity with ObjectTypeCode = 10143 was not found in the MetadataCache."
- A Not Defined exception occurs when creating Account entity records with Business Process Flow logic under certain conditions
- A FormID Display error occurs when searching