Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 7.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 7 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||126.96.36.1990|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 7 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Email signature is not automatically added when you reply all to an email message
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- When using Legacy Form Rendering, you are redirected to a new appointment form when clicking “Save and close”
- The recipient in the ‘to’ line is duplicated when you reply all to an email message
- The navigation bar is missing after you reload an activity record
- “Duplicate Record Found” message when you start a workflow and no duplicate record exists
- "More than one match was found" when sending an email message
- A tracked email message is displayed as received when it was sent instead
- The text in an email template is not visible if it contains the characters “<” and “>”
- Text pasted into an email message is pasted at the end of the email body instead of the location of the cursor
- A Quick Create form loads blank values instead of fields when you load the form a second time using the Google Chrome browser
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The documents section in the form editor doesn’t display the documents icon.
- You are unable to use the down arrow on the keyboard to select quick find results when using the Bopomofo IME layout
- You are prompted to select the mailboxes to edit after selecting all mailboxes and clicking "Apply Default Email Settings"
- You can save an Opportunity record without entering a value for a required field
- The Dynamics CRM app for iPhone intermittently displays half the screen as blank space
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- "An error occurred when CRM tried to generate the Excel file. If this problem persists, contact your system administrator." when exporting to Excel from an associated view
- "String Length Too Long" error message when creating an activity
- “System.NullReferenceException: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error” when trying to access resources through SharePoint integration
- “An error has occurred” error message when changing the direction of a phone call record