Service Update 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 16.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 16 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||18.104.22.1687|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 16 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Settings options are unavailable in the mobile client under certain conditions
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The back button is not visible when searching for records on the Case entity in certain circumstances
- Users are unable to change filter in the Option Set column for Editable Grids
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An Unexpected Error occurs when configuring Dynamics for Tablets