Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 17.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||18.104.22.1687|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 17 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Emails are sent multiple times if AcknowledgeItem fails
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Text does not wrap automatically in Case record description fields in Dynamics for Tablets
- Workflow messages do not display properly when using the mobile client
- Hyperlinks in iframes are not able to be opened under certain conditions
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A Maximum call stack exception occurs when navigating through Lead entity records in the mobile client under certain conditions
- An Unexpected Error occurs when opening or creating Application records in certain circumstances