Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.1|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Upgrading to 9.0 does not populate certain script dependencies
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Records resolved and closed while offline do not sync properly when going online
- An email is sent multiple times through server side sync if the email fails acknowledgement
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Federated authentication fails in Dynamics 365 App for Outlook when connecting to Exchange on premise from Dynamics Online (hybrid)
- A warning does not occur when assigning a record to a user with insufficient permissions
- The Dynamics 365 App for Outlook improperly requires Read permission at a global level
- Deleting Appointment, Contact and Task records does not cause records to sync to Exchange properly
- Mark Complete, Activate, and Deactivate commands do not function properly after upgrade to 9.0
- Boolean fields do not display properly in Business Process Flows
- The Call From field is not populated properly on Phone Call entity form
- The Dynamics 365 App for Outlook does not function properly at permission levels not needed by application
- Data imports fail on entities with Multiselect Optionsets
- The More link does not display properly when more than ten activities are crated under any entity
- The lock icon on entity forms does not display properly under certain conditions
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A script error occurs while launching any entity or activity form after upgrading to version 9.0
- Upgrade fails due to an invalid property exception
- Upgrade fails due to a column name exception
- Upgrade fails due to a object reference exception