Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.1|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 2 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There have been no fixes to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The displayed owner is incorrect on Case records converted from Email activities
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Update fails due to a OutOfMemory exception
- The views for the Contact, Account and Opportunity entities generate an exception when using the Unified Client Interface