Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 3.
|Update Package||Build Number|
|Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.1||9.0.1.0510|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 3 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental performance inprovements have been made.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Navigating through form tabs using Dynamics 365 for Mobile causes a blank page to be displayed in certain circumstances
- Knowledge Articles display HTML tags around content, causing the article to not display properly
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Account name and card icon does not display properly when tracking an Account with the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Iframe dashboards are unable to be interacted with under certain conditions
- Entity forms do not load properly if a custom control was configured in an earlier version of Dynamics before upgrade to 9.0
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Importing a solution fails due to a BulkOperationLog.createdobjectidname.Length exception
- Status transitions result in an error when using the Unified Client Interface