Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 10.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||22.214.171.1249|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 10 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The Dynamics 365 app for Outlook intermittently cannot find a recipient that exists in Dynamics CRM
- Some checkboxes are misaligned
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- On an appointment form, the Mark Complete button only triggers CheckBeforeSave the first time it is selected
- On IE11, creating a custom entity mistakenly creates two entities and produces a duplication error
- SSS delivers emails multiple times
- Using the "back" command when viewing forms disrupts the form view
- Telemetry for throttling intermittently displays erroneous numbers for "Attempted" and "Passed"
- Users are unable to track, untrack, or link contacts from the ribbon
- Fields within the Quick View form are not populated when accessed via lookup
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Currency Roll Up field does not calculate values as expected
- Protocol choice is not respected when adding hyperlinks to Knowledge Articles in the ISH
- User is unable to navigate back to an earlier web page on clicking the Browser Back Button in Edge & IE
- The ''Product in Parent Price List Updated" view is not customizable in quote, order and invoice
- Text wrapping does not work when editing the Phone Call Description on Android devices
- User is unable to save a record if they click on the barcode scanner control multiple times
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Attempting to add a record to a subgrid produces the error: "Unexpected error occurs"