Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 12.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||22.214.171.1242|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 12 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- "Prepare Client Customizations" is timing out for users with many languages
- The Save/Cancel icon disappears off screen when the Quick Create form is rendered, if the form has multiple controls added vertically to a section
- The cursor does not remain stationary in the Interactive Service Hub Entering search text box
- Setting non-directory users to stub users using SetNonDirectoryUsersToStubExecutor executes slowly and crashes when service maintenance is performed during this execution
- An unwanted pop-up appears when clicking to call a phone number in CRM opened with the Edge browser
- The dashboard is rendered with an unexpected white space in its layout due to the grid height not matching the chart height
- Database updates run during business hours
- Incremental performance improvements have been made to SSS
- Intermittent failures and slowness occurs when logging into or using CRM
- SSS alerts hide help links by default
- Text for syncing an Exchange mailbox does not clearly specify that an Exchange mailbox can only synchronize with one organization and user in that organization can only synchronize with one Exchange mailbox
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- User is able to create two mailboxes or two queues with the same email address
- Selecting "Hide for all Roles" hides apps for admins as well
- Customized form script files block the loading of those forms after the customizations have been saved
- In CRM 8.2 Business Required Option Set, the down arrow does not select the first value and instead selects the second value
- The ribbon disappears when saving if a custom button has no ToolTipTitle
- Emails sent from a queue to iteself should be tracked as Received and not Sent for Auto-tracking emails
- The SLA timer continues running when paused for holidays
- When the user presses the “Esc” key in a field with the “Currency” type, the system adds “,00”
- Recurring daily appointments get duplicated and scheduled in the past
- An email sent from a queue to itself shows up as sent but not received
- When new tabs are added, some tabs do not expand by default and the information in non-expanded tabs does not load
- Any data recorded while the Disaster Recovery process is lost under certain conditions
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Lookups filtered with "Related Records Filtering" do not work on Dynamics 365 for Phones
- Adding Custom Icons with a ToolTip for a column is not working for Email views
- Tracked items do not show the crmSssPromoteTracker field set to 1.
- The main command menu will not close in the CRM app on the iPad
- When switching languages from English to French, dashboards do not show the correct translated text
- The search functionality on Quick Create forms does not return results intermittently when results meeting the search criteria are present
- User is unable to edit composite fields
- Online privacy link URL is not updated
- Unable to access the Campaign Record after deleting the OptionSet value from the typecode field
- The Activities tab is not visible in the Dynamics Mobile app
- The Report Viewer print dialog is not localized
- Dynamic Values cannot be added to an email template
- EmailService does not create a queue Item if the email is synced by SystemUser mailbox
- The main command menu blinks and will not open in the CRM app on the iPad
- When a user logs in with Dealer and selects Take Ownership of an SR number or DSN, they cannot add file attachments
- Entitlements cannot be renewed when the Entitlement value is blank
- The rightmost component on charts does not display at the correct size
- Dynamics does not correctly allow or prohibit the creation of duplicate roles where they should be allowed or prohibited
- SSS erroneously mandates basic authentication for On-Premise Exchange servers
- Filter clauses are not acknowledged in MoCA when grouped with an AND function
- When multiple series are present on bar graphs, the data is not sorted correctly or is mislabeled, and all sorting options are not available
- When attachments are added to appointments in CRM, the attachments incorrectly synchronize when CRM syncs with Outlook, or the attachments are removed entirely
- Only Global administrators can see all instances of Dynamics to backup
- The Outlook Configuration Wizard fails when configuring Outlook
- When an email is sent, the SaveMode is not correctly recorded as sent
- Message stating Office 365 Admin privileges are required does not properly specify Global Admin privileges
- ReindeXAll does not write logs
- An update of the entire propertyBag returned adds an additional encryption to encrypted columns which corrupts the data and prevents login
- Change tracking is erroneously allowed for entities with no version number
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error dailog appears several times on an appointment when the end date is specified before the start date
- When an appointment is marked complete within Dynamics 365 using the Outlook add-in, an error appears: "You must specify an end time that happens after the start time." even if the start and end time are correct
- On the CRM Mobile app the Email button produces the error: "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or restart the app. Error code: 0x0" and the button disappears when the user navigates back to retry
- When searching an account, the error: "The list has not finished opening. Try your request again." appears
- Saved emails with a blank "From" field produce the error: "Unable to get property 'toString' of undefined or null reference"
- FindFolder intermittently produces the following error based on Inbox folder heirarchy: "Cannot insert a node or any ancestor of that node as a child of itself."
- The New Record page in Outlook offline mode is not opening and shows the error: "Not Implemented"
- Activity Logging is throwing an exception in 8.2 environments and causing Relevance Search to fail
- A script error occurs intermittently when attempting to navigate through Dynamics 365
- The mobile app displays an error when attempting to access Activities: "This part of the form cannot be displayed"
- A 404 - Not Found error occurs intermittently when attempting to access User Records
- When a user opens a web page record of type: content page, a generic CRM error is displyed.
- When a user tries to search account records in the search field on Account entity, an error intermittently occurs: "The list has not finished opening. Try your request again"
- Mobile apps intermitently display a "will not load" error
- Intermittent callback failure in GetAttachmentStep of one email causes the entire batch of emails to fail
- When a user selects Auditing under an Accout or Contact and filters the Owner field, an Unhandled Exception error occurs
- An Access Token property error causes Yammer to stop functioning