Service Update 27 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 27.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 27 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.1.1||184.108.40.2067|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 27 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- There are no fixes pertaining to unexpected behavior in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- User is unable to create a Lead, Opportunity, or Case through the MailApp
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- CRM erroneously produces the error: "Request to 'dynamicscrmonline' is not healthy"
- There is a one-off error and missing argument check in GetNextAttributeAuditDetail in AuditService