Where - Las Vegas, Nevada, US
When – 14 - 18th of July 2019
Who should attend - Partners who are in BDM, TDM, C-level, principal roles
Why should you attend Inspire?
- Microsoft Inspire is where partners meet to connect, collaborate, and celebrate as one community.
- Wherever you are in your journey as a partner, Microsoft Inspire offers ways for you to accelerate your success, making attendance a valuable investment in your future growth.
- Joining together with thousands of partners from over 130 countries, you’ll find inspiration from shared experiences and insights.
- By aligning with Microsoft, you’ll be part of a powerful catalyst for positive change, focused on a relentless pursuit to achieve more.
At Microsoft Inspire, partners will have the opportunities to:
- Extend their network with other Microsoft partners from around the world and establish valuable new relationships
- Learn how to accelerate their businesses with Microsoft and provide increased value to our mutual customers
- Join Microsoft executives and innovative industry leaders at informative Corenote presentations
- Immerse themselves in interactive workshops, panels, and breakout sessions that can help make sales and marketing strategies more effective
New for 2019!
Based on partner feedback from last year, here are some improvements to the 2019 experience:
- We have reduced the number of Corenote sessions to ensure that you have more time to make valuable connections through networking.
- We have simplified event experiences to help you navigate the conference.
- We have combined the Microsoft Inspire + Microsoft Ready expos into one centralized expo experience. This means you’ll have more access to Microsoft employees, sponsors, and other partners than ever before!
- We have moved the One Celebration location much closer to the Las Vegas strip.
- We have centralized regional housing blocks so partners and Microsoft attendees from similar geographies can stay better connected
Partner registration is live on the Microsoft Inspire website
Microsoft Inspire 2019 Partner Pass Types
Full Conference All-Access Pass
- March 7 – May 30 - $2295 USD
- May 31 onwards - $2595 USD
- Monday - $795 USD
- Tuesday - $795 USD
- Wednesday - $995 USD (includes Business Development Connections and One Celebration)
- Thursday - $495 USD
Exhibitor Booth Staff Pass
- $995 USD (includes access Sunday through Thursday, and One Celebration on Wednesday)
Sponsor All Access
- Until May 30 - $1995 USD
- May 31 onwards - $2595 USD
Any promotions will be communicated to partners by email or via local subsidiaries. There is a Microsoft Inspire group discount which is a great saving for partners who plan to send more than five people from their company:
How does the Microsoft Inspire group discount work?
- When five (5) or more attendees from the same company using the same MPN partner ID purchase the Microsoft Inspire Partner All Access pass, Microsoft will provide a USD$200 refund off the fifth (5th) through the tenth (10th) registrants' registration fee.
- Registrants paying the All Access pre-registration fees or above are eligible (i.e. anyone who has paid USD$1,695 or above).
- A company can receive no more than six (6) total discounts.
- Refunds will be processed based on the MPN Partner ID associated with the registration. Partner IDs cannot be added or updated after July 18, 2019. Registrants from different companies using the same Partner ID are not eligible for the discount.
- Cancelled registrations do not count towards this discount.
- This refund cannot be combined with any other discounted registration fees (price points lower than USD$1,695), cannot be applied to Day passes, and does not apply to Sponsor or Exhibitor codes.
- Refunds are provided post-event via the same method of payment used. Refunds will be provided to individuals based on the date registered. No refunds for any reason will be issued after September 13, 2019.
- Each person that registers must provide a matching valid MPN ID. Without a matching valid MPN ID, a refund cannot be provided.
2019 Partner of the Year Awards announced
Please join us in congratulating the 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year Award winners and finalists. With over 2,900 nominations from 115 countries it was certainly difficult to decide.
In addition to the 41 available global awards, there are 100 different Country Partner of the Year Awards that honor exemplary achievements from around the world.
How to check if a partner is a winner or finalist:
- Partners may add a banner to their email signatures.
- (winners only) Download the Winners list and search for the partner’s company name via Ctrl+F.
- You can check if a partner is on the awards list on https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/inspire/awards – expand each of the sections of the page individually, then search for the partner’s company name via Ctrl+F.
Support and resources
- Visit partner.microsoft.com/inspire for all the latest information.
- Partners can contact the Inspire support alias for questions relating to their registration or issues with the booking tool. MicrosoftInspireReady@microsoft.crgevents.com.