This update contains the changes that are required to support the version 4.00 of the NF-e/NFC-e layout for Brazil in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 for Retail. The update is a binary part of the combined update. See KB 4338510 for the application part of the combined update.
The update covers the NF-e/NFC-e layout changes that are described in the technical note NT2016.002 - v 1.51 and preceding notes.
The update contains the following changes:
- Group B. Identificação da Nota Fiscal Eletrônica is updated to remove information about the form of payment;
- Group I. Produtos e Serviços da NF-e is updated to include information about the scale indicator and the CNPJ/CPF number of the manufacturer of the product, as well as the benefit code identification (NF-e only);
- Groups N. ICMS Normal e ST and W. Total da NF-e are updated to include information about percentages and amounts of payments to Fundo de Combate à Pobreza (FCP);
- Group YA. Informações de Pagamento is updated to include information about the methods of payment, the card payment details, and the change amount;
- Group ZX. Informações Suplementares da Nota Fiscal (bloco válido somente até a versão 1.00 do QR Code ) is updated to include the URL, using which the customer can validate the electronic fiscal document.
In order to support the XSD schema validation for the version 4.00 of the NF-e/NFC-e layout, you need to download the XSD schema from the SEFAZ portal and save it to the Enterprise POS folder.
If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
You can also contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics by phone using these links for country specific phone numbers. To do this, visit one of the following Microsoft websites:
In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Technical Support Professional for Microsoft Dynamics and related products determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to any additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
How to obtain the update
The updates are available for manual download and installation:
You must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.