Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 17.
|Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||220.127.116.114|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 17 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The Edit Form chart continuously loaded unless the browser cache was cleared.
- Unnecessary language strings were synchronized to the offline database.
- Appointment required lookup control does not allow adding custom entities to the list
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- A deactivated mailbox continued to send outgoing mail.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Inserting an email signature does not work on legacy forms.
- Users were unable to add a filter on a party list field on an editable grid.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Clicking a button in a case form intermittently produces the error: "Uncaught TypeError: $v_K.getAttributeName is not a function"