Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 1.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 1 will correspond to version number 01XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
|Update Package||Build Number|
|Service Update 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.2||9.0.2.0197|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 1 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Weekly updates can take multiple hours and importing solutions in update mode reinitializes deleted OOB components
- On Records subgrids the horizontal scrollbar overlaps the last result on IE and Edge
- Extra gray space appears on either side of the window below the header
- The Back button is not visible on the KB Records lookup on the Case entity or the USD KB Article search
- The scroll bar does not appear on associated grids
- Users are unable to create marketing lists with more than 200,000 members in CRM Online
- The Save and Cancel buttons on Quick Create forms run off-screen and cannot be selected
- The Rollup field in the header displays on two lines instead of a single line
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Appointment Description field displays HTML as plain text on the form and Activities Feed when tracked from MailApp
- Upgrading the database resets the Autonumbering value to default
- The navigation bar appears multiple times and the form does not load when an account record URL is pasted into a new tab
- Reporting is triggered even if there are no events to report
- Fields are arranged vertically on forms opened in Dynamics 365 in IE
- Duplicate detection rules become unpublished upon upgrade
- When an organization upgrades Dynamics, managed solutions with custom roles cannot be uninstalled
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The PrimaryControl parameter on the ribbon is not functional
- The Connection form does not allow a name to be entered
- When using lookup, the "Look for" field is locked for the Opportunity entity
- The IsReadOnly flag causes OData call failure in Upgraded Orgs
- The pt-CL country-language culture (Portugeuse-Chile) is not supported
- Users cannot save a personal view with a "Does Not Contain Data" condition in a second-level entity
- Users cannot open documents for Campaign, Campaign Activity, and Quick Campaign entities
- The Auto-number function becomes read-only and cannot be updated
- The Form Editor appears as blank for an organization with Hebrew or Arabic as a base language
- When checking 'Pass execution context as first parameter' for a created case, a message will be displayed upon saving the case. Selecting OK will not call the successCallBack.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures
- Solution import fails with the error: “An entity key with the selected attributes already exists on entity.”
- The error message for an out of range rating provided for feedback does not show the correct range
- The Email router does not work with orgs in Dynamics 9.0 and will display the error: "Metadata reference not found"
- An email created with an unresolved "From" field will produce an error when a user reopens and attempts to save