Issues that the cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update fixes the following issue:
- 4132303 Support anonymous PSTN callers to start a static meeting without an authenticated user in Skype for Business Server 2015
In addition, this cumulative update fixes the issues that were previously listed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 3199091 November 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.272 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Attendant
- 3134264 March 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.235 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Attendant
- 3097646 November 2015 cumulative update 6.0.9319.102 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Attendant
How to install the update
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you don't have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the November 2016 cumulative update 6.0.9319.272 for Skype for Business Server 2015, Conferencing Attendant.
Update package installation information
To apply this cumulative update, you must follow the steps that are described in Updates for Skype for Business Server 2015 on computers that are running the following server roles:
- Skype for Business Server 2015, Standard Edition server
- Skype for Business Server 2015, Enterprise Edition - Front End server
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update package, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
When you try to uninstall this cumulative update, you may be prompted for the source CD. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path in which the source files can be found.