Service Update 20 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 20.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 20 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||184.108.40.2061|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 20 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The AllSubgridsLoaded marker does not include load times of async components
- Email forwards time out when containing an attachment of 10 MB or larger
- The multi-line text field does not break the line on the phone app when set as read-only
- Personal Document templates generate several disabled duplicates in the UAM table negatively affecting performance
- The x-axis displays on the top rather than the bottom of bar charts
- Client telemetry has been updated to report offline draft information
- SQL is intermittently slow or times out
- Incremental performance improvements have been made to queries
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Orphan Active Workflow records are created when importing a new version of a solution
- Managers can see personal charts created by subordinates that have not been shared
- HTML tags intermittently show in emails in some email clients
- Pages accessed via a direct link from a previous page in CRM will revert to the first page when refreshed
- When the MailApp is pinned to an email and the user navigates to a different email and tracks the email, the recipients of the second email are promoted to CRM, but the body and subject are from the first email
- Chart drilldown replaces the existing filter instead of adding to the grid filter
- When CRM and OWA are set to different time zones, the Close Date reverts to the previous day after tabbing to the next field
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Import Data, Option Set field mapping is not showing the scrollbar
- The Outlook Add-In IE Preview window doesn't resolve the 'To', 'CC' and 'BCC' fields on emails with duplicate records
- The client-side Webclient CDN availability check should not occur in OnPrem
- A BPF instance can not be reset to the first stage if a stage has been deleted
- Users Cannot set the value in the Option Set field set as Required on Dynamics 365 for Tablets
- The Xrm.Page.getAttribute("atribute").getValue(); function retrieves the 'Space' character as a 'Non-breaking space' in the returned strings values so a comparison between strings fails
- ReportingGroup and CRMReaderRole lose access to several db functions when applying database updates
- Users cannot approve mailboxes unless they have Global Admin privileges in addition to mailbox approval privileges
- Folder Based Tracking fails to map the Regarding object for New Emails
- Retrieve or Retrieve Multiple SDK does not always return the version number attribute to the caller in entity attributes collection if asked for all columns
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Upgrading a solution will fail if there are multiple sitemaps
- Outgoing Email Test and Enable fails for the New Outgoing Email Template when HTML is rejected by Exchange
- CRM OP2OL Migration fails for Organizations with a SQL 2016 database
- Users are able to register plugin assemblies that target an unsupported version of .NET framework, causing plugin failures
- When there are multiple organizations on the same SG, and there are a high number of email to case conversions, intermittent exceptions in workflows will occur when applying SLAs or converting emails to case