Service Update 21 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 21 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||126.96.36.1993|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 21 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Unnecessary GeoDB queries run which produces an unnecessary load
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Server allows plug-in assemblies with unsupported .NET Framework versions to be registered in error.
- Work order sitemaps loading from advanced find loads a default App, resulting in a different interface layout than the customer is expecting.
- The Date Only record field displays a date and time instead of just a date.
- The check deliver promote call returns a true result erroneously.
- The wrong duplicate detection message is displayed in Japanese translation for the Save button.
- Encrypted org properties are not cached when the 'cache encrypted org properties indefinitely' option is selected.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The add existing entity records button is unresponsive in certain situations.
- Users are unable to perform a lookup against email-enabled customer entities on the Required field on an appointment in CRM.
- Contact sync gets stuck into an update loop, syncing every subsequent sync cycle.
- When DB updates are applied, certain groups lose access to several DB functions.
- Business process flows cannot be imported into organizations as part of a solution.
- When assigning a case to a user, user lookup field returns no results.
- User cannot open Products directly from the Opportunities form - the page stays in a loading state.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Fetching entities from CRM results in null ref exception.
- An error alert pops up when users add a new price list item.
- A report server fails to recover from a database access error.
- A sync error deletes user metadata, preventing an application from loading.
- A duplicate key exception occurs from a duplicate button ID within the same group.
- Validations cause some plugin registrations to fail.
- After a user saves and publishes a customization on the contact form, prepares client customizations, and attempts to track one email and create a contact, an error occurs while loading the page and the lookup value is not defined.