Portal capabilities version 184.108.40.206 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
Upgrade to Portal Capabilities Version 220.127.116.11
This release includes only an updated portal host and no solution package updates are needed. The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft.
Resolved Issues in Portal Capabilities Version 18.104.22.168 Release
Version 22.214.171.124 resolves the following issues:
- Form Lookup field did not support same entity N:N relationship in Related Records Filtering
- Timestamps were displayed incorrectly in Portal Timeline for Thai language
- Download action of entity list did not honor day light saving time
- Resize action of Rich text editor form didn't work properly when used from the front side editing experience of Portal
- When using Firefox browser, Attached file was displayed in the file selector even after page is refreshed
- When downloading an excel file from Portal's entity list, Datetime fields were not displayed correctly for non english language Portals
- Entity list row action button didn't displayed properly sometimes when using the Portal in chrome browser
- Web Form Step Redirect to External URL was not working
- Entity list with page size greater than 50 showed incorrect page count and duplicate data in last 2 pages
- The "Allow create if null" setting in entity form didn't work properly and threw an error